Next Course: May 2018 Friday 4th - Tuesday 8th
5-day certified course in Sound Therapy with End of Life Care
Suzi Garrod (Founder and Director of Suzi Garrod - Therapies, Training and Retreats and Next Steps - for living, dying, grieving) and Debbi Walker (Founder and Director of Suara Sound Academy) have come together to share their knowledge and experience to create this 5-day certified training course; applying Sound Healing in palliative care and soul transition.
What this course will teach you:
Key elements of the course:
To work with clients in transition, you are taught how to use the Peace Tuning Fork which, together with the OM, will provide a gentle ceremony known as the "Soul Releasing Technique. "
As an End of Life Sound Therapist, you will learn how to:
- Sense the gradual withdrawal of the earth element, as Mother Earth gently surrenders her loving embrace in preparation for the soul’s return.
- Tune into the waves of emotion that arise as the element of water washes away soul wounds ready to be healed and dissolved.
- See the spirit of fire within the body empower the soul for transition, burning away cords that no longer serve.
- Feel the element of air whisper its farewell to the earth plane, as the soul begins the final stage of its transition into spirit.
- How to use the tuning forks for your client, their family and yourself with the Clear, Cleanse, Balance System
- Preparation for end of life using sacred sounds of the OM and Peace tones
- The stages of Elemental Soul Transition
- Soul Release Technique
- Ancestor Ceremony
- Self-Care and Honouring the Self
- Creating, clearing and holding Sacred Space
- Exploring deep listening and gentle touch therapy
- Working with Life force energy and crystals