Learn First Degree Reiki in a tranquil, countryside setting in the heart of the beautiful South Hams. Ample free parking and accommodation available if required.
This in-depth Reiki training takes place over a total of 3 days; 2 days for the initial training and attunement,
followed by a third day of consolidation, feedback and practice a month or so
later (depending on the group's need).
During the 21 day integration and clearing process after the course, you will also be offered a 1:1 support session by Skype or in person.
This deeper level of input and support helps students fully integrate the Reiki energy and gives them more confidence to practice on themselves and family and friends.
After your Reiki attunement, the whole group will begin a collective 21 day clearing process. I will be joining and supporting you on this personal healing journey. During this time you can contact me by phone or email to discuss progress and/or arrange a 45 minute personal tutorial.
During this course you will learn:
- History, lineage and tradition of Reiki
- The Reiki Precepts
- Ethics and Principles
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Background on the Chakras (energy centres)
- Self-Treatment (Using Reiki and Sound)
- Suara Sound Clear Cleanse Balance OM Tuning Fork Routine
- How Reiki can support you in daily life
- How Sound can support you in daily life
- The essential practice of Self-Care
- Reiki for animals, plants and the environment
- Plenty of hands-on practice time (on self and others)
- Further opportunities for personal and professional development through CPD workshops and regular Reiki Share opportunities.
£195 (which includes a comprehensive manual, journal & pendulum)
Reiki- blessed refreshments and lunch is also included
(Tuning forks and other sound therapy tools are not included but may be available to purchase separately.)
3rd - 4th February
7th - 8th April
29th - 30th June
11th - 12th August
(the third day of training will be arranged separately with each group)