8-day certified End of Life Practitioner Course
(incorporating Sound Healing and TLC™)
This course is taught twice a year – one course runs over 4 weekends based in South Devon, another is run as two 4-day intensives in Hertfordshire.
Further information will be uploaded shortly.
What this course will teach you:
- Support clients through the holistic stages of dying using
- Sound (tuning forks, singing bowls, voice and meditative music)
- Gentle touch
- Deep listening
- Holding sacred space
- Applying the principles of Felicity Warner’s TLC™ Approach (see TLC at End Of Life for further details)
- Facilitate relaxation and ease stress and anxiety for clients as they approach end of life
- Offer compassionate support and guidance to those who are caring for a dying friend or loved one
- Carefully manage their own self-care needs whilst attending to the needs of the dying
By applying the knowledge and practical skills gained through this personally empowering end-of-life practitioner training course, students will be fully equipped to support their clients in achieving a more peaceful, dignified and gentle transition from life to death.
The completion of case studies, a written assignment and a personal reflection journal are required and certification is awarded following assessment of theory and practical work.
The course is open to anyone interested in being able to offer holistic end-of-life care, whether on a personal or professional basis.
If you have no prior experience of sound healing, entry to this course will require attendance of a one-day Introduction to Sound Healing workshop.
Dates and Location:
The 2019 course is now full and currently in progress. 2020 course dates and locations will be published shortly.
£995 (Includes manual and tuning forks)