suzi garrod Training Booking form and Terms & Conditions Information Pack
All booking forms should be either sent to The Hen House, or submitted online via the website. Payment for the non-refundable 50% deposit or the full workshop/course amount can be made by cash, cheque or bank payment (BACS or Paypal).
If you would like discuss a payment plan, please contact me.
Places on workshops/courses are limited and cannot be guaranteed until a 50% deposit or full fee has been received.
Payments received will be confirmed by email. Receipts are only sent on request. If the booking is cancelled by the client for any reason the following charges will be applied:
- Deposits for all courses and workshops are non-refundable.
- Cancellation less than 4 weeks before course commencement will incur 75% of the course fee.
- Failure to complete the course will result in the full fee becoming due.
Under exceptional circumstances Suzi Garrod reserves the right to cancel any course for whatever reason and return monies paid without further liability. You are advised to have your own appropriate insurance in case you have to cancel a course place. Monies paid for a course place that is oversubscribed will be refunded in full.
- full payment or deposit as detailed in section 2 below
- a fully completed booking form
- acceptance by Suzi Garrod in writing
Unless a payment plan has been agreed by both parties (i.e. the client and Suzi Garrodl) then the balance of the fees as specified on the booking form must be paid in full by the date specified on the booking form; or, if no date is specified, no later than 4 weeks before the course.
If not so paid, Suzi Garrod, reserves the right to treat the agreement as cancelled by the client(s) pursuant to clause 4 below.
A booking made within 4 weeks of the course commencement must be accompanied by payment in full, unless a separate
payment plan has been agreed by both parties.
- to behave in a reasonable manner at all times
- to be respectful of the other participants on the course/workshop
- to be respectful of the premises in which the course/workshop is being held
- to be respectful of any other events/treatment sessions that may be taking place elsewhere on site
- Use of recreational drugs
- Abusive or disrespectful behaviour
Suzi Garrod is covered to a level of £4,000,000 for public liability for all of the following therapies:
Soul Midwifery, Counselling, Life Coaching, Meditation, Reiki (both practitioner and teacher), Sound Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Past Life Regression, Ayurvedic Massage and Reflexology.
A copy of this liability insurance and any certificates of qualification are available on request.
Clients are advised to provide their own personal insurance cover. For international courses clients are advised to also ensure full coverage against cancellation of a course.