Suzi Garrod BA(Hons), PGDip, Dip Couns, Dip Sup MBAC, MNCS, MCMA, MUKRF
I have faced many difficult challenges in my life, so my personal and spiritual healing journey has led me to train and qualify in many modalities over the last 20 years. I have a deep passion for learning and undertake regular continued personal and professional development.
There’s always more to learn, more to explore and more to integrate! I am constantly learning and evolving, which keeps my knowledge up-to-date and my experience fresh, exciting and innovative.
- Reiki Level 1 and 2 (2001)
- Reiki Master/Teacher (2002)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills (2004)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2006)
- VTCT Diploma in Reflexology (2008)
- AOR Diploma in Reflexology (2009)
- Level 1 and 2 EFT Practitioner (2012)
- GHC accredited Diploma in Past Life Regression (2012)
- GHC Guided Meditation Teacher (2013)
- Advanced EFT Practitioner (2013)
- Specialist Bereavement Counselling Course – Complicated Grief (2014)
- IITC Accredited Thrivecraft Meditation Teacher (2014)
- INHA and BCMA Accredited Tuning Fork Sound Therapy Practitioner (2015)
- IITC Accredited Thrivecraft Life Coach (2015)
- NCS Advanced Accredited Diploma in Supervision (2015)
- INLPTA Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach (2016)
- INHA and BCMA Accredited Tuning Fork Sound Therapy Teacher (2017)
- CMA Certified Sound Healer (2019)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (2019)
- BA (Hons) German, Spanish and Information Systems (1990)
- IoLET Post Graduate Diploma in International Communications – Specialising in German (1992)
For a full explanation on all above acronyms – read more.
Insurance and professional memberships:
- Fully insured and registered member of BACP, NCS, UK Reiki Federation
- Full DBS check
- Qualified in First Aid at Work
Certificates and indemnity insurance documents are available for viewing on request.