This 4-day practitioner training course is fully accredited by two international awarding bodies and is taught under the umbrella of my affiliated training school Infinity Holistic Health Training (IHHT). Upon qualification, you will be able to practice professionally as a Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner, using the IHHT tuning fork protocols and techniques.
For further details on this accredited course, please click here
This comprehensive Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner syllabus covers:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- 6 different tuning fork protocols for self-care
- 6 clinical treatment protocols for client treatments
- single and dual tuning fork techniques
- how to integrate IHHT tuning fork techniques within other professional healing modalities and everyday life
The course is delivered in two parts – beginning with three days of in-person teaching followed by an assessment day.