This 4-day training course is fully accredited by both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM), and will entitle you to apply for practitioner membership of these organisations.
It is validated through my affiliated training school Infinity Holistic Health Training (IHHT). This comprehensive Tuning Fork Sound Practitioner syllabus covers:
- sound healing history, theory and practice
- 6 different tuning fork protocols for self-care
- 6 clinical treatment protocols for client treatments
- single and dual tuning fork techniques
- how to integrate IHHT tuning fork techniques within other professional healing modalities and everyday life
The course is delivered in two parts – beginning with three consecutive days of teaching followed by an assessment day; which includes a half day one-to-one tailored business coaching session with Suzi (or one of the other IHHT tutors).
The three day training introduces client treatments, dual tuning fork protocols and GDPR principles and professional business practice.
This course is currently being updated. Details will be uploaded shortly, along with 2019 and 2020 dates and locations.
Various locations in the UK and abroad