Living and Dying with Purpose and Grace
“None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.
There’s no time for anything else.”
(Nanea Hoffman, 2015)
Hello and welcome.
My name is Suzi Garrod and I am a Personal Empowerment Coach and Holistic Health Practitioner with over 18 years of training and experience. I support people through all stages of life, including end-of-life and bereavement, offering therapies, training and life-long empowerment skills to help them make positive personal choices – in life, death and grief.
I often think about Nanea Hoffman’s words. Her message is a poignant reminder to us all, to live life to the full.
No matter what situation you find yourself in, or what stage of life you have reached, you still have the power within to decide what it is you want. My vision is to help people live their lives with purpose and grace, and when the time comes, to help them approach death in the same way.
Personal empowerment lies at the core of my holistic health philosophy and forms the fundamental goal of our work together. To help you decide whether the therapeutic services and training I provide are right for you, please take a moment to reflect on the following:
Living with Purpose and Grace
- feel overwhelmed by anxiety, stress or pain
- have lost your sense of purpose or direction in life
- are you finding it difficult to process a loss or bereavement
I would like to help you confront your challenges, take back control and live your life with renewed purpose. A personalised holistic health programme comprising counselling, EFT, coaching, mindfulness or vibrational energy medicine can help you reclaim your power and positively move forward with your life.
Dying with Purpose and Grace
- have a life-limiting condition and feel drawn to reach out for some holistic support
- would like to know how to approach the end of your life in a more holistic and empowered way
- have a loved one or a friend who is dying and want to know how best to support them
I would love to work with you as your end-of-life practitioner. I can provide non-medical practical, emotional and spiritual support for you and your family, from diagnosis through to the final stages of life; helping you take conscious, empowered steps towards approaching the process of dying with dignity and grace.
Training, CPD and Events
Perhaps you want to
- become a vibrational energy medicine or holistic end-of-life practitioner
- attend a workshop or CPD event to refresh your skills or expand on your training
- receive professional Supervision or Mentoring to support your work as a qualified or trainee therapist
I offer a free no obligation 20 minute consultation, via telephone or email. Please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time for us to chat and take that all-important step towards achieving the life – or death – that you want.
Therapy and training sessions are available worldwide – via the telephone, online or face to face in Kingsbridge, Devon, UK.