Mental Health and Wellbeing Services
For Your Personal and Professional Development
I offer a pluralistic approach to mental health and wellbeing, rooted in person-centred values that will encourage you to
- gently unpack and begin to understand your thoughts and feelings
- safely release blocked emotions and past trauma
- unlock your inner resources and strengths
- regain a sense of purpose and control
- develop self-care, self-forgiveness and self-compassion
Each therapy session, workshop and training course is underpinned by my many years of ongoing training and experience as an Integrative Counsellor, Life Coach and Clinical Supervisor, so you can be assured that our work together will be professional, client-focused and intrinsically guided by deep listening, non-judgement, empathy and acceptance.
My therapeutic approach is flexible, creative and intuitively tailored to each individual client’s needs. Our sessions can take place at my clinical practice in Devon, online, or outdoors (nature-based ecotherapy in the woods or by the sea).
With therapies, training courses, workshops and other events running throughout the year, you can take steps to:
- unlock the cause of your pain and release what is holding you back
- learn new skills to support your personal empowerment and wellbeing
- attend training or supervision for your professional development
- or simply treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation
Therapeutic appointments are available three days a week, and my teaching schedule includes half-day, one-day and weekend workshops suitable for both the general public and practitioners.
Alongside my clinical practice and training school, I also run a non-profit counselling organisation which specialises in supporting people who are experiencing life-limiting illness, bereavement, grief and loss. For further details, please visit Next Steps – for living, dying and grieving.
As your Holistic Health Practitioner, Trainer or Clinical Supervisor, my goal is to help you:
- access your inner resources and personal resilience
- focus on your personal wellbeing or professional development
- gain insights, move forward and make positive personal choices – in life, death and grief.
To help you determine whether my integrative approach to holistic health therapies and training is the right one for you, I offer a free, no obligation 20 minute consultation, by telephone or email.
Please feel free to Get in Touch and arrange a mutually convenient time for us to discuss your therapeutic or training requirements.
With very best wishes
BA(Hons), PGDip, MA, Dip Couns, Adv Dip Sup, MNCS, MEFTi, MUKRF